Situated near lake Constance in Engen since 1989, Waldorf Technik with around 90 employees is meanwhile one of the biggest companies in town. In its more than 25 years of existence,the company has shown continuous growth and extended its position in the market. Combining the understanding of its clients and its innovation means success through expertise, security and technical know how to our customers.
The increasing internationalization of the business resulted in the establishment of a sales office in the US in 2008. Meanwhile three account managers are working locally for our customers.
A clear focus on the strengths of the company ensures that our customers get our best performance.
- We view demonstrable economic success for our customers through the utilization of Waldorf Technik automation systems as the basis for a long term partnership.
- Reliability and attention to detail in our dealings with customers, suppliers and employees are both our obligation and our way of life.
- Intensive consultancy and joint development with the client of individual plant designs are at the forefront of every project.
- We concentrate on demanding and innovative automation solutions with extremely short cycle times, high precision and high quality mechanical engineering.
- Professional project management is an important part of our success story.
- Working closely as a team with leading mold makers and injection molding machinery manufacturers ensures a successful project for the custome.